Release notes: November 13, 2019
November 13, 2019
- Users are allowed to filter projects on the project list by building type, bid date, project phase and others.
- Users are now allowed to use arrow key to view product list after product search during quote building.
- Users are now allowed to set visibility of contacts on the project detail page is based on office (if the contact belongs to one of users within an office).
- Users are now allowed to include internal quote number to the quote search parameter on the quote list
- We’ve improved the quote formula that will be applied automatically after the product selection to allow quick entry of the product.
- We’ve added the contact filter by name (single letter).
- We resolved a bug on product deletion after product input during quote building.
- We resolved a bug where deleting product will delete the product description during quote building.
- We resolved a bug on package/product order when is is replaced by a new package input.
- We resolved an issue to allow users to create a new quote using the create a new quote widget on the dashboard.